About Facial Therapies
Facials clean, nourish and exfoliate the skin, promoting a well hydrated, clean complexion and can help your skin look younger. A facial is one of the best ways to take care of your skin, especially when it’s done by a knowledgeable and experienced esthetician.
There are basic steps for a facial that should include a consultation from the esthetician. The consultation might include filling out a form or a simple conversation with the esthetician that covers questions about your skin concerns, diet, medication and supplements you take, how much water you drink and products you are currently using. This can affect your skin and what kind of treatment the esthetician recommends.
A skin analysis by the esthetician prior to the facial is a must. They use a bight magnifying lamp to determine your basic skin type (sensitive, normal, oily, dry or a combination) and skin condition (aging, dehydrated, blackheads, acne, sun-damage, whiteheads, etc.) This thorough analysis will help determine the need for toning, deep pore cleansing, softening of fine lines and/or restoring hydration. From there, our menu of facial therapy and treatments combined with custom blends of natural ingredients and products will gently cleanse and exfoliate to balance and renew the skin’s elasticity while stimulating cell renewal and providing antioxidant protection.
Facial treatments and facial therapy will revitalize your skin, relax your mind and you will discover a dramatic improvement in your appearance with a Balance facial. Our professional facial treatments combine the healing power of touch with a high concentration of active ingredients, providing results much more advanced than you can achieve with home care.
There are many types of facial therapies and treatments which include the following:
- Acne Facial is a deep pore cleansing facial treatment for pre-teens or teenagers. This therapeutic treatment helps control and manage acne while calming and clarifying troubled skin. Acne Facial can also be helpful to anyone that has oily or acne skin.
- Anti-Aging Facials is the ideal treatment to target and defeat all signs of aging. Wrinkles, loss of pigmentation and elasticity are minimized as the Balance Anti-Aging Facial re-programs the skin for youthfulness while our high performance hydrators, brighteners and exfoliations rapidly resurface and rehydrate your skin. This age-defying facial includes a lift up and tightening of the skin. This will reduce deeper lines and wrinkles while utilizing our firming mask system for 30 minutes.
- Moisture facial will replenish dry, tired skin with our Balanced moisture experience. This facial treatment will rebuild your skin’s epidermal water barrier to lock in the moisture your skin craves. With just one treatment, you will see more of a youthful and plumper appearance.
- Back Facial is a customized facial for the back. It will help clear clogged pores and inflammation. Exfoliation with a deep cleanse are used to polish away any impurities. Skin-specific corrective masque, massage and moisture are followed to give your back the best results.
- Teen Facial is a growing procedure among young people. Our estheticians will perform a deep cleaning followed by a lesson in appropriate skin care practices custom to their skin care needs.
Our satisfied facial therapy clients come from many cities and towns in New Jersey such as the following:
- Long Valley
- Glen Gardner
- Port Murray
- Mount Olive
- Berkeley Heights
- Bound Brook
- Florham Park
- New Providence
- North Plainfield
- East Hanover