About Facial Treatments
Facials cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish the skin. Facials promote hydration, even complexion and a youthful glow. A facial is one of the best ways to take care of and maintain your skin.
There are basic steps for a facial. The first is a consultation. The consultation includes filling out a form and a discussion with the esthetician about your skin concerns, your at home regimen, diet, medication and supplements you take, and how much water you drink. All of this can affect your skin and what kind of treatment the esthetician recommends.
A skin analysis is a must. We use a bright magnifying lamp to determine your basic skin type (sensitive, normal, oily, dry or a combination) and skin condition (aging, dehydrated, blackheads, acne, sun-damage, whiteheads, etc.) This thorough analysis will help determine the needs of your skin and what will be done through-out the facial.
Facial treatments revitalize your skin, relax your mind and provide a dramatic improvement in your appearance. Our professional facial treatments combine the healing power of touch with a high concentration of active ingredients, providing results much more advanced than you can achieve with home care.
There are many types of facial therapies and treatments which include the following:
- Acne Facial is a deep pore cleansing facial treatment for pre-teens, teenagers and adults. This treatment helps control and manage acne while calming and clarifying troubled skin. We also provide education on your home care.
- Anti-Aging Facials is the ideal treatment to target and defeat all signs of aging. Wrinkles, loss of pigmentation and elasticity are minimized. Youthfulness while shine through form our high performance hydrators, brighteners, exfoliations as they rapidly resurface and hydrate your skin.
- Moisture facial will replenish dry, tired skin.. This facial treatment will rebuild your skin’s epidermal water barrier to lock in the moisture your skin craves. With just one treatment, you will see more of a youthful and plumper appearance.
- Back Facial is a customized facial for the back. It will help clear clogged pores and inflammation. Exfoliation with a deep cleanse are used to polish away any impurities.
- Teen Facial is a growing procedure among young people. Our estheticians will perform a deep cleaning followed by a lesson in appropriate skin care practices custom to their skin care needs.
Our satisfied facial therapy clients come from all of New Jersey!